Rules and Regulations of the School
- Students who arrive late or have been absent without permission will not be allowed to enter the class without the permission of the Principal/H.M.
If the student is sick he/she has to produce Medical certificate otherwise it will lead to name being struck off from the rolls.
- Meeting with the Principal/H.M. would be entertained as per the timings fixed or with prior appointment made at the reception.
- Student should always be in neat and tidy uniform.
- Students should not carry mobile phones.
- Any willful and contemplated loss to the school property by a student is punishable and he/she will have to bear the loss.
- 75% attendance for a student is compulsory.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours. In case of emergency it shall be sanctioned by the Principal/H.M. only if parent/guardian is there to collect the child.
- Students will move from one place to another in proper queue and in an orderly manner.
- Students may stay back in school if need arises only if the parents are aware of the same.
- Parents are requested to that extend maximum possible co-operation in the working of the school and they ensure the school rules are strictly observed. They are not to interfere in the affairs of the management, however suggestions towards up gradation of the school is always welcome.
- All the Textbooks and Notebook should be covered with brown cover and should bear the name & class of the student. The school is not responsible for any loss.
No Student shall indulge in:
- Abusive language, any form of Violation, Communalism and Untouchability.
- Bursting crackers, throwing colors or painting faces in school.
- Smoking, Drinking and Gambling.
- The Violation of school rules will be viewed seriously.
General Information Important for Parents
- To maintain discipline and for the smooth functioning of the school, the parents should encourage their wards to be punctual, regular, disciplined and follow the rules and regulations of the school.
- Leave for more than 2 days has to be supported with a medical certificate/application duly signed by the parent/guardian clearly mentioning the purpose/reason for leave.
- Read the Almanac thoroughly and use this as the means of communication with the school through appropriate columns.
- Please check the record of Homework/Assignment remarks given by the teachers/class teacher/Principal regularly and sign the same as acknowledged.
- Ensure that your child completes the homework or other assignment given to him/her daily.
- The school fee should be paid on time to prevent fine and inconvenience.
- Please do not send your child to school when he/she is sick or suffering from any communicable disease.
- Information regarding Books, Stationery and Uniform is available for the students at school’s Reception counter.
- Fee will be charged for a period of 12 months.
- School fee should be deposited by the 15th of each month. A fine of Rs.100/- will be charged after 15th.
- If the fee is not paid by 20th of the consecutive month (second month), the name of the ward will be struck off from the Register.
- The students may be re-admitted by the Principal on the payment of arrears and fresh admission fee with penalty to a sum of Rs.500.
- Fee and fine charges once paid are not refundable in any case. Arrears and fee must be cleared before respective test/examination, failing which the student will not be permitted to appear in the test/examinations.
- Private tuition are not undertaken by any teachers of our school. However, the school organizes remedial classes to help the weak students during school hours and Summer/Winter Holidays.
- Most subject teachers are available to an individual student or a group of students in mutually convenient free periods to assist them on voluntary basis.
- PTMs are held regularly and it is mandatory for the parents to attend these meetings to keep track of their wards’ progress.
- Lunch boxes will not be accepted at the Reception for security reasons.