- The child should be 4+ for Pre-Primary and 5+ for Ist Std. as on 1st April to be eligible for admission.
- For all those students who have been to any other school previously and want to be admitted to this school for the first time will have to furnish transfer certificate before admission.
- No child will be admitted unless a Birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation / Govt. Hospital or an affidavit on Rs. 50/- Non judicial paper attested by a First Class Magistrate or Notary public is submitted.
- For admission written test and interviews are conducted in all subjects i.e. English, Hindi, Math and General Awareness (from I to VIII)
- Admission will be given on first come first serve basis as per availability of seats.
- Following documents to be attached along with the form:
- Hard copy of Admission form
- Birth certificate in original
- Residence proof
- School leaving certificate in original
- Report Card of previous school
NOTE: FREESHIP QUOTA – 25% seats only at entry level i.e. PRE SCHOOL (under EWS category)