INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION TO PRE-SCHOOL (NURSERY)
- Please read the depicted below instructions/information carefully before filling up the form.
- Please retain the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT issued against the receipt of Admission form for future reference.
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS FOR PRE-SCHOOL (Entry Level) IN SESSION 2020-21
|CATEGORY||PERCENTAGE||NO. OF SEATS|
|General Category (Open seats)||75%||39|
|Total Seats (General + EWS)||100%||52|
Eligibility Criteria :
The Age Limit for admission in Class Pre –School (Nursery) is minimum less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE PRE SCHOOL (ENTRY LEVEL) 2020-21
|1||Forms will be available on school reception||29th November 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of application forms in schools||27th December 2019|
|3||Display of first list of selected students||24th January 2020|
|4||Second list||12th February 2020|
|5||Subsequent list||6th March 2020|
|6||Admission closes||16th March 2020|
ADMISSION CRITERIA- PRE SCHOOL (NURSERY) GENERAL CATEGORY
Age limit as introduced last year
|For Pre- School (Nursery)||Less than 4 years as on March 31, 2020|
|For Pre- Primary (K. G)||Less than 5years as on March 31, 2020|
|For Class I||Less than 6 years as on March 31, 2020|
Some of indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parents/ child
- Ration card/smart card issued in the name of parents. (having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/ her parents.
- Voter I – card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ water bill/ passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Adhar card/ UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
Documents required at the time of Registration: In Pre- School (entry Level) 2020-2021)
- Birth Certificate of the child.
- Proof of Residence: Ration Card/ Aadhar card/ Voter I – card/ Domicile certificate/ Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ water bill/ passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Voter I – card (EPIC) of both parents and siblings. (If any)
- Proof of Sibling: Identity Card and Report Card of the child studying in SNPS, MN.
- Medical Certificate stating blood group of the student.
Location of Neighbourhood areas:
- 0 – 3 KM Malviya Nagar, Chirag Delhi, Aurbindo Road, Geetanjali, Shivalik, MMTC, Begumpur, Sarv priya Vihar, IIT, Shahpur Jaat, Green park
- 3 – 5 KM Green Park, Pushp Vihar, Madangir, Khanpur , Dr. Ambedkar Nagar
- 5 – 8 KM Chhatarpur, Meharuli, Sangam Vihar, Lado Sarai